KE

Posted on May 12, 2022
Excellent snack!

My 7 month old baby absolutely loves these - tastes exactly like apple, carrot, mango and yogurt, and it's easy to carry around in your bag due to the packaging (zip lock). Love that the ingredients are clearly listed and it would also be a great snack option for babies that have allergies to wheat and nuts.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great little snacks for kiddies. They taste good. I thought they would be soft, melty drops but was surprised to find out that they are dehydrated crunchy wafers. No added sugars or artificial colorants.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

my son is not a fan but I love them. i snack on them all the time. high quality ingredients for mild taste. convenient to use.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My toddler started eating this as a 10 month old. Still loves them. It has a nice flavour and good for training the pincer grip.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

My daughter love it, i think the quality is great, healthy ingredient, taste is good for baby, my daughter doesnt snack too much, so the package size i feel like its a lil too much, suitable age about 10mths

Posted on May 9, 2022

My little toddler loves this. The quality is awesome, it tastes great and the ingredients are clean. Size is just perfect for snacking multiple times and packaging is cute and convenient.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I am now becoming a Beech Nut mumma! Trying out their products and loving them (coz my son does) It really tastes good and so natural. No sugar. Super healthy.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

My 18 month old loved it! It’s not super sweet, at first it’s crunchy, but melts away almost instantly. Should be stored in the airtight container or eaten straight away, otherwise it becomes soggy and sticky

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The quality is great and taste absolutely delicious ingredients makes this product so easy and palatable to eat .good for kids I even like them🤗