KE

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This yogurt is so yummy, my baby love it. My husband too. The only bad thing is that it contains sugar! I believe that it's big amount per serving for baby! So i will let my hubby to finish it and will not repeat this order. I can't put lower rating because it's my preference to have product without sugar, so for others maybe it's not important. So the test is good and it wasn't written that it's sugar free. I didn't read carefully before to order, because i was sure that on 2021- 2022 already no more baby and kids food with sugar ! Anyway it's delicious, sometimes can be used as treat , so i will treat my husband)

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Serving size is appropriate. Ingredients provide healthy nutrients for my girl. She likes the taste and texture.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Baby loves the taste finished very quickly! Size - convenient for us to bring out!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Super Price and received so fast! Would definitely order from you again!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

My 14 months son loves this as an afternoon treat. I don't have smoothie packet with yogurt at the stores around my house.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

My girl and my friend's boy love it so much, will definitely buy again.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

tastes amazing! baby likes it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022