KE

Judy
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Unlike some other cuticle oils that comes in a tube with a brush, this one comes in a bottle with the eyedropper type of application. I prefer this since it's more hygienic where the applicator won't touch the skin. It's a lightweight oil that is easily massaged and absorbed into the skin, so I don't feel greasy and it doesn't leave a mess. I use about 2-3 drops per hand and it really hydrates my cuticles, skin and nails. I love the fruity, herbal scent, it reminds me of spas.

38677003-c258-430b-b6ce-e8a8c49183b4

Ok, I generally think BBE products are great andbut this one is next level for me. I have cuticles oils and cremes but I don't end up using them because they are so greasy or leave some kind of residue. I don't know how they did it, but this light, oil just absorbs in immediately with no left over film or gunkiness (you know what I am talking about). It has a very light, pleasant, fruity scent. The coverage is great - a little goes a long way. And my cuticles and nails seem well conditioned. So happy with all these benefits.

563a197a-587a-4957-8ac8-38d77b0e0d1e
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I am really loving this nail and cuticle oil. It doesn't leave a greasy, oily feeling like some products do. I've noticed more of a shine where there was just a dull sheen to my nails. People have noticed the healthy look to my nails since I started using this product. It doesn't have a smell that I've noticed.

8b83cc61-d645-4ff3-9876-2a01fdf6bcf3
c1df8bb8-4969-484a-a03b-3713249b3acf
Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love this Beauty By Earth, Nail & Cuticle Oil. This oil really helps improve the overall quality of my hands. I used this product daily for a week (a little goes a long way). My cuticles healed immediately. Now, I've been using it 2x a week for a month and my nails are stronger and my cuticles look fantastic. This does help those more difficult areas like the nails. I will buy it again.

155bcb6e-6917-4d8d-8ed5-b2371ddd0b3f
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This cuticle and nail oil has a nice citrus smell to it and goes on well without viscosity. My cuticles easily absorb the oil, and this helps prevent my nails from becoming brittle. I've added this to my handcare moisturizing regimen, and it makes a difference. Tip: apply after trimming nails for a refreshing feeling.

978886c7-2962-4445-95bc-0c527151879d
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have always suffered from brittle nails. Only a few drops of these to my nails provide enough coverage. It’s a smallish sized dropper, but it’s all about the quality of a product and I can report that this oil has been benefiting me greatly. My wife who has always been concerned about my brittle nails said to me the other day that my nails no longer look like an old man’s.

d0993afe-1315-4542-b2d2-302a0cad716a
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been using cuticle oil for a long time for my dry, brittle nails. This cuticle oil is amazing. My nail beds look so much healthier and the surrounding skin is less dry as well. I have been using it once a day, which seems to be the perfect amount for me.

eda20811-87cd-4cb7-b4bd-f46e69a8d4bc
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Until I found this oil, I've been making my own, which is a pain... I always use a cuticle oil after I take a shower because my cuticles get super dry - this oil instantly makes my nails feel and look so nice!! also you need SO little - this tiny bottle will probably last me forever!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I love this nail & cuticle oil. I tend to have dry nails so this works wonders. I have used it just a few times but I notice the difference. It is full of natural ingredients, most of which are organic. I'm impressed by the high quality of the feel of it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I Iove the packaging. Easy to apply and it’s a big enough sized bottle to last a while. Good scent but not over powering. I’ve used it daily for a week now and have seen some improvement on my nails. Overall I’m happy with my purchase and will buy another bottle for a back up.