KE

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This is my go-to in the Clean It Zero range. For some reason, it just seems to clean more deeply and thoroughly than the original (pink jar) one, and as an oily-skinned person, I have no use for the one that adds moisture. The product itself gets five stars. However, given that the prices fluctuate based on the exchange rate, and iHerb charges in USD without clearly stating it (resulting in foreign transaction fees), it's generally better value buying elsewhere. Still, I'm glad iHerb stock it for those times when cheaper retailers have sold out (which happens a lot - apparently I'm not the only one who loves this stuff!). (I'm not sure why iHerb keeps prompting me to talk about the flavour. I don't know what it tastes like. Guys, don't eat this, it's for topical use only!)

Posted on May 21, 2022

Nice packaging, I like the jade color it make me feel refreshed. Nice scent, no flavor I think. Good quality, easy to use, gentle on the skin but I’m not sure about sensitive skin. You can use it as frequent as twice a week. It doesn’t moisturize the skin…it’s good for oily skin.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Cleans as well as the original but with a more refreshing smell. I thought it was going to sting my eyes given that it's supposed to be exfoliating, but it doesn't when used to clean my eyeliner.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

this is my second order of this product. fells very moisturized and gentle at the same time. don't need much to apply to all face and neck smells good.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Love this range. This one smells like tea tree. Quality is really good in the way it effectively cleanses your skin in a gentle manner. Size is perfect, doesn't dry out your skin either - that's the benefit. Good for any age.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love this brand I tried most of the colors, this one burns if i remove my eye make up with but over all good

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Wow, I am impressed. I will be ordering again my skin is super beautiful now

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

i bought this without trying the original formula and this was giving nothing like the hype said….. it could barely cleanse my spf off properly

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very good quality but it is a little too thick so I would recommend the purple one than this

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

works good but for me the smell is really bad. the pink one is by far more pleasant to use