KE

Ancaria
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This one is the best makeup removed out of all Banica ones. It has no flavor, is easy to use, has a nice package and size. But what's makes it really cool is that it's suitable for sensitive skin, really does the job of makeup removing and leaves no residue on the skin. This one is #2 of all makeup remover balms I've tried (#1 is the Heimish one)

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I usually regularly take a mute to remove makeup from another brand, but it was not in stock. BANILA's classic balm was also out of stock and I was debating what to take and took this balm and it's great! It has a pleasant and special fragrance, it is pleasant in its texture on the facial skin, dissolves and removes makeup effectively including mascara. Leaves facial skin clean, not dehydrated and pleasant after using it as a balm, of course also always washes the face with soap to complete the cleansing. Reno irritates the skin. Highly recommended balm!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This is my favorite cleanser to remove makeup. It melts off everything gently and has a light rose scent. It rinses cleanly and doesn’t break me out or irritate my combination skin. I cleanse only with this and then proceed to do the rest of my routine and I haven’t broken out. I did a double cleanse when I first got this, to get any excess residue off but then I realized this cleanser leaves no residue. Just baby soft skin.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

My forever go-to cleansing balm, I sincerely hope they never discontinue this or drastically change the formula. it is perfect as is. I use this every night as my first cleansing step, followed by a gentle cleanser. its perfect for sensitive skins, no fragrance, gentle, no frilly extra fancy ingredients, I prefer a simple to-the-point product and this fulfills that. helps to unclog the skin, gets rid of makeup excellently, also a major benefit is that while rubbing this on you can essentially give yourself a face massage or do gua sha

Posted on May 28, 2022

The double cleansing has changed my skin a lot.The was one of the first products I have used for double cleansing,and now it is my favorite balm.I have used all the versions,but I prefer purifying version more.One of the benefits is that they but a small spatula and there is not need to take the product with fingers.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I was using Clinique take the day off balm for years until I found this gem. It is more affordable AND works just as well if not better. It emulsifies really easily once you add water, removes all makeup, and doesn’t leave that kind of waxy feeling some cleansing balms do. This will be a repurchase over and over again.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is disappointing for me as I purchased it after hearing so many people raving how good it was! But sad to say, it broke me out after second time using it. I followed up with a normal face wash after this, but perhaps it is just my sensitive skin not able to tolerate balm / oil cleansing.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

it will remove my makeup so fast and it so soft and gentle on my sensitive skin the packaging is very good and the size too and very moisturising