KE

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Excellent

The smell and scent is mild. I put it everyday but its a little bit oily especially if you live in tropical country. Good quality and big enough. Ive been using mine for couple of months now. The ingredients are mild and organic. I even let my child use it on his delicate skin. A littlee bit greasy if u put too much.

8d85faa1-4106-4ced-aeca-0c714a22cc25
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I was looking for a zinc-oxide sunscreen and love everything about this product. 1) Besides zinc oxide, there are only four other ingredients - all natural. 2) Easy to apply, comes in a shoe polish-like can so you don't waste any of it = no waste and no plastic to toss. 3) It's reef-friendly. 4) No scent means NO SCENT; it just smells like what's it's made of - beeswax. 5) Price is great! Thank you for carrying this.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

best sunscreen i had from this company. it's only white for about a minute but then the whiteness fully goes away. It doesn't dry my skin at all, all other sunscreens from this company used to dry my skin a bit. it leaves a bit of oily look on your skin

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I like mineral-formulated sunscreen and it is reef friendly. This sunscreen is easy to apply and does not leave white layer on the skin after application. Comes in a handy tin case, recyclable for other storage. Very gentle formulation for the skin as it uses mostly organic ingredients. Good product from Badger.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

It works great if I remember to reapply after getting wet or sweating a lot, and it is a nice carry-along sized bottle. It feels pretty oily, though, and doesn't soak in, so if that is a problem, I don't recommend it. I washed it off after I finished spending time outside, so I didn't find the oil a problem. It only has a light grease smell, but didn't bother me. I like the more natural ingredients compared to other brands.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I react to just about any sunscreens out there, and have a "sunscreen graveyard" where all the old ones live until I find someone who can take them off my hands so they don't go to waste. Not this product! I'm keeping it. No rashes, no redness, good sun protection, not too greasy or white when used, and high levels of SPF.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great quality, the product smells and have a great scent. and it takes good care of your skin because all of the organic ingredients as it says on the package also the size of the package is relatively small but its ok because all of the benefits: the feel of the cream ect.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This product is very good. It is gentle and does not leave white residue. The oil in the product tends to settle a bit like peanut butter so shake and squeeze it around before each application as it is a more natural product. It is oily, but I don't mind the glow. If you ever tried the Badger Active SPF 30 and it made you itchy like it did me, give this Sport SPF 40 a try.

Posted on May 29, 2022

I used to buy commercial sunscreen. I switched to this brand because I like the Badger products and secondly it is reef-friendly. Besides, I like the tin can. I can use the cream until the end without any wastage and not worry about the cream being squeezed out when I carry it in my bag. The balm is easy to apply. Good product.