KE

Posted on Aug 15, 2022
Good Product

This is a quality product. The flavor takes some getting used to if you're like me and don't have much experience with plant-based protein snacks. No problems with shipping or packaging. I'm not in love with it, but I would buy again for the health benefit, especially for the good price.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I used to be able to get this at a store and they stopped selling it. Luckily, iherb stocks it and I can get them! This flavor is the "original" salt, but it's super savory and tasty!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

surprisingly fun snack. salty. super crunchy. healthy!! what more could you want? Good protein. Low on all the baddies. Wouldn't mind if there was a bit more them inside the bag, but the quantity is decent enough for the price. I like the taste.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

These are great fried snack. I wouldn't say they are completely healthy as they are fried and pretty salty, so would not be a good option if you want something light and easy on digestion. However, still a good snack if you want something more crunchy than chips

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I absolutely love the taste of broad beans. These however seem to be fried, and I have been searching something that is a bit healthier.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like broad beans, they are healthy, but this is also too salty. I guess other people like salt or spice or sugar, but I believe moderation is better.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I love the other flavors but this one is too salty of a taste. The ingredients are nice and it’s a great snack to get into my diet. I eat these as a snack and each bag contains a few servings. I would also say the quality is good. The texture and crunch are awesome.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Love these beans great on a salad with cherry tomatoes, onions, and Parmesan cheese with ranch dressing 😋

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Love it Love it Love it. Its crunchy, salty, savory snack indeed, A must to buy it again