Page 1 - Reviews - Azo, Urinary Pain Relief, Maximum Strength, 24 Tablets - iHerb
KE

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been looking for this a very long time and it seems like only iherb had it. I am so happy I have discovered the iherb app so I can get a lot of things that I need. Will have to use it to see how it works but the packaging is perfect. Ingredients seem OK . size is ok . dosage OK not sure how it tastes and how beneficial it is . But I am happy I got it

4d574d4f-954e-46a0-93df-5eea2528072f
Posted on May 2, 2022

Excellent! Amazing. What a relief! This urinary tract analgesic is very effective. It's a true God-send and I'm SO glad iHerb carries it. If you have to purchase this, sadly, you know the horror of urinary pain, and I'm sorry that you do. This product eases pain in both the bladder and urethra, even during urination. I can't recommend it enough.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

By far the best UTI pain relief that I've come across. Antibiotics are still necessary to resolve the infection, but this is fantastic to have on hand and relieve the discomfort in the interim. Always follow the directions on the pack though and don't take it for more than a couple of days at a time.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I was prescribed many years ago a medication that contained the ingredients of Azo. Unfortunately it was no longer available in Canada and I was very disappointed. My gynecologist suggested I look for the med in the US (over the counter). I looked on line and found Azo.I was so pleased to try Azo. I found that it works very well in reducing urinary pain relief. I would recommend it highly !

Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2036

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

These were purchased for family members and a friend whom suffer regularly from this issue.The feedback from one was that they caused severe nausea.Which it does indicate on the packaging.So please be sure to read and seek professional advice as to if this is a suitable option for you.I did get feedback that also indicated that they did in fact reduce the pain associated with UTI So I beleive that it's worth investigating further to make sure it's right for you also.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

It’s always Friday when UTI symptoms start; no way to talk to a doctor or seek help till Monday. AZO is my absolute go to. It stops the pain, allows me to sleep and enjoy the days until I get medical help. On occasion, it also seems to stop the infection.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I used to use Pyridium for my UTI pain, but it is no longer manufactured (at least here in Canda). This product works just like Pyridium, less potent, but same result. I recommend this product - use 2 to start if your pain is moderate to severe. Please note that like Pyridium it will stain your urine bright orange.