KE

Shir
Posted on Oct 30, 2021
Great Sunscreen!!!☀️

* MY SKIN TYPE IS OILY TO COMBINATION, WITH MODERATE ACNE * This is a chemical (/organic) Sunscreen which means it doesn't leave any white cast, at all. At first when you apply it, it's a little shiny, but when it absorbs after about 5 minutes it's almost matte. I took some photos of before and after for you to judge yourself! It's water resistant and does not get liquid when you sweat so it doesn't burn your eyes! I love this so much, I wish there was a fragrance free version though for days when my skin feels a little more sensitive. IN CONCLUSION: It's not for a very sensitive skin but definitely great for oily skin types or for doing sports, spending time outdoors in the sun, or under makeup. does not have "Sunscreen smell" but does have fragrance. Also, it's probably Non-comedogenic.

83bd51b4-2c91-4a34-bba0-2a846c8ee3a6
071a3bd5-56d4-45a1-9450-731d57578e79
5111c5cf-2b42-4b39-acb0-a34eb7a6c244
1d2c316a-0b0c-46eb-949f-5465b4427c9b

Just picked my parcel and immediately tried this one on my hand just because i was disappointed from the older version of the face sunscreen, and wow … I really didn’t expected this light weight feeling and how fast that absorbs to skin leaving a matte finish with no white cast! I will try it out for couple days.. for now i do recommend it ! ***** Update **** After only a week of use , im obsessed !! My combo sensitive skin loves it and after 9 hours of wear i dont look and feel greasy at all , just a healthy glow I would say ! I definitely will purchase it again!!

2190cc9a-c85c-4941-a1be-64a359348001
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

It provides excellent protection to the skin. I’ve been using it for days. What I noticed is it takes time to fully blend into my skin. I am using Panoxyl face wash and salicylic pads to reduce sebum and treat acne, but still this sunscreen makes my skin super oily in few minutes after applying. It’s good but most definitely not for oily skin type

496f01d1-b97c-495d-b158-1091ad9ddbb4
caa721aa-f3eb-454e-a2dc-80b841f5b8f6
Posted on May 18, 2022

Very nice and I benefited a lot from it And the size is excellent And the packaging is excellent And its protection is amazing And it's great quality It has no smell It is also excellent for daily personal care and daily routine And the feeling of freshness when applying the cream

34bb40e0-2660-40eb-a18d-eeb708737738
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love this product. I have an oily skin and this Sunscreen absorb perfectly and doesn’t make my skin oily it just light and great. The best sun screen I tried so far. I definitely will do the reorder. Thank you iHerb for the storewide discount. Is it possible to upgrade the weight of free delivery since it is hard to spend $70 weighted 4lbs. I think it will be helpful with extra weight. Thanks in advance.

ca85d6f3-156a-4321-9d77-91f14be7dc6d
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I love my new sunscreen. The scent is not overpowering and it doesn't leave a white tinge to the skin. Even on low to no makeup days it moisturizes my skin while protecting it. I would definitely recommend this to others for someone looking for non-greasy face sunscreen.

7f5fdb76-b88f-464d-a1f1-44ce98bdc7d2
Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Most amazing sunscreen I have ever used in my entire life! This is so hydrating , blends in well , approved for dark skin tones and doesn’t irritate my skin it’s perfect , light weight. Doesn’t have a fragrance and I love it! I would definitely buy another one it’s affordable compared to other brands

2b703d76-3292-460e-9b96-2cc140571abf
Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Fragrance free, no white cast, spreadable, hydrating but a little bit greasy. I have combination skin and it doesn't break me out even at the first try. I use this in the morning after my oil-based serum, but it does not cause me to break out. However, I'm a bit skeptical about using this in summer here in the Middle East since the humid will be very high. Will keep the update.

ea55b919-ea6f-4442-87ad-55e9cda59b31
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

LOVE this product! I repurchased it 4 times so far. It has been my most favorite after trying soooo many brands. I tried 2 from Supergoop!, CeraVe, and Cetaphil, and this one is a clear winner. It has very mild scent. Seems to have white cast at first but once I spread it, even a little bit, it completely goes away. I have a white complexion, but even other tan family members don't get white cast from it. I also have oily skin, and this does not feel drying or heavy on me. Size is amazing too, mine lasts over 4 months with 2 applications per day. Also, it rarely causes burning in my eyes, unlike lots of other brands. Please Like this if you felt it's helpful!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I’m in love with this sunscreen. I have very oily skin and most of the sunscreens that I have tried made my face look shiny and greasy. But this one feels lightweight, absorbs completely with a matte finish and it feels like I’m not wearing sunscreen at all. It spreads easily all over the face and neck and works well under makeup.