KE

Nice and refreshing smell

af6d3d33-26bc-4530-8d26-578a3101c326
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

A blend of lavender, grapefruit, patchouli, etc., giving it a refreshing scent overall. I think that there are few people who are not good at it because it does not have a unique scent. When I work from home, work at my desk all the time and want to change my mood, I enjoy the scent around my face. The scent is quite weak and you may feel a little unsatisfactory. .. .. I think it has almost no moisturizing power. The bottle is compact enough to be carried around. There are other scents, so I would like to try it.

5203f9dd-bf2f-488f-9b57-2bb360685814

Auto-translated from Japanese

There are 4 types, but I think patchouli is the strongest. It is a scent that everyone receives. The scent is not strong, but I wish I could refresh when I smelled it. I have no complaints about the product, but please note that the spray is often misaligned, so it may be difficult to hit it when you press it.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

I liked it so much that I bought another one as a gift. A soft, light-hearted mist. To get out of bed, to work out, to start the day with happiness and energy. Who does not need? The quality of essential oils, natural, I am passionate about.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is very refreshing, but it also has an adult-like feel, which is my favorite. Besides grapefruit and lavender, there is also a little woody part and it is very calm.

LEMONLEMON
Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have tried all of this aroma series. I love it. Now that the number of people working from home has increased, it is indispensable when you want to relax or change your mood.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is not so strong and it feels mild, but I personally find it unsatisfactory, so I dilute my favorite essential oil into a bottle and enjoy it with the original scent. The bottle is also small and solid, so it is convenient to carry.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Once sweet, it gives a refreshing feeling and put it in the fridge

Posted on May 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Pleasant smell but dissipates quickly and I did not really understand the connection after training because it does not neutralize the smell of sweat. Good size that fits in the bag and easy and convenient to use

Posted on May 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

Mist with a very pleasant and refreshing odor. Regular cost benefit, small size 59 ml. Ideal for travel.