KE
Based on 1,117 Ratings

4.6
Based on 1,117 Ratings
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Gorgeous smell! Love it so much! It is mixed already with carrier oil (jojoba) and ready to use! Very good bargain for rose oil! I sometimes just open the bottle and smell it before bed, it gives me much joy! Rose oil is famous for skin care, I will definitely give it a try ! Like this if you find this useful !

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

This scent is very nice, it smells like real roses. It’s also an absolute, so like the Jasmine, it won’t be a diffuser scent but a perfume to rub on the wrists etc. I may mix a few drops in some lotion that’s not scented to utilize it further over the skin. This is definitely worth it, (cost effective) and absolutes (concentrates) are higher end quality for perfumes.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This Rose Absolute oil is nothing short of heavenly!!! It takes me back to my Old English Rose garden. Two drops… on neck and wrists helps me sleep, and makes me feel beautiful all day. I put it in our diffusers and the house smells light and romantic. Will definitely reorder!!!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This oil smells so lovely. I’ve never used an essential oil as a perfume before but this may be my new addiction. The scent is subtle but it’s so feminine and different from any of my store bought perfumes. I love using natural products whenever I can and this one feels great on the skin—sinks in almost immediately, no oily residue. I will be repurchasing when I run out.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great scent, natural rose smell. I use it on my face, feel soothing and absorbed well in my skin. Love that. I already bought it twice and will buy more. Great quality rose oil

8e396560-a05f-4952-9aa0-2252582c579d
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

This is very acceptable rose oil. I notice it fades fairly quickly, which is the only downside. The scent is really nice though. The top note is sweet without being cloying, and the rose also has a round, depth to the scent. I'm pleased enough, but I'm still on the lookout for a stronger essence after this bottle is empty. Btw, the inner bottle top works really well to dispense only a drop at a time! So the packaging is a big plus.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

It’s not a pure essential oil as rose tends to be expensive but it has a great aroma to fill the room with an amazing floral scent.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Love the scent, smells like herbal, and actually it works well with all bruises, and also help to reduce the fine lines under eye and dark circle, and not greasy after applied. Have reordered for couple more bottle, can not live without it.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I'm in love with this oil, I use it for my face - blend with my moisturizer and the skin feels so nourished and fresh