KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 4, 2022
Trusted Brand

I've used Rosemary oil for years and this is one of the better brands at an affordable price point. Will definitely buy this again! Scent-wise, it smells like what I would expect. I mention that because I've bought from another cheaper brand from iHerb and the scent was off.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I really enjoy using rosemary essential oil for many things, specially on my hair. The quality of Aura Cacia is great and I appreciate that they have an organic option for this oil.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

This organic Rosemary Oil is extremely potent so be careful to not use too much. The scent is extreme. I mixed it with pumpkin seed oil but used only 2 drops instead of 5 drops to 1 oz oil.using it on my scalp to help with hair growth.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

A very strong smell, organic rosemary oil for hair which helps to grow your hair faster. It was my second bottle and it’s a great essential oil

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is really nice. I mix it with some Emu Oil and massage it into my scalp. I believe it's helped with hair loss.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

This was recommended by my doctor to help regrow hair. There are actual scientific studies that show that rosemary extract performed as well as minoxidil for hair regrowth, perhaps even better in some cases. Mix it with a carrier oil of your choice. I like jojoba oil with added aloe vera juice. It's 15 drops of essential oil per 6 teaspoons of carrier oil. Mix it together and massage it onto your scalp. Leave it on for about an hour before your shower. I would recommend doing a spot test first though, in case you find you're allergic to rosemary oil or anything else you'd be applying. I wish everyone great results!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

quality product that i use on both hair and face. Rosemary is effective for antiaging for face. I add this to my facial oil. whereas it is also effective to stimulate hair growth. Such a multipurpose essential oil you should add to your daily regime

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

High quality rosemary oil. I use it for room spray, but also for infections in the mouth.

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

Very nice product, works so well to stimulate hair growth but will continue use to see how well it works in the end. I just add a few drops to my hands and massage my scalp in the evenings and leave to soak overnight. Overall would recommend, good quality and organic.