KE

4.6
mayab
Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Lovely and relaxing scent

I use this in my essential oil diffuser to wind down and relax in the evening! You can also add it to baths. It smells amazing and is super calming and soothing. As always the quality is great especially because it is organic. I also add it to sachets in my closet to help with keeping bugs out and it makes the clothes smell lovely.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is my go-to brand for lavender essential oils. Besides being organic, oil is of good quality and the scent is true to the classic lavender fragrance. This is a natural and soothing oil to use in foot baths and other skin product aromatherapy compositions as well as laundry. Everyone should keep lavender around the house since it is so versatile, calming and confers so many benefits.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

This is a greener, less sweet-smelling lavender essential oil than any other I've tried. It might be extracted from leaves and stems, as opposed to just the blossoms. If you're looking for a typical floral lavender, this isn't it. The scent isn't my favorite, but it is nice enough. More importantly, from an antibacterial/antifungal perspective, this essential oil works.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this brand for its high quality essential oils. Lavender is one of my favorites. I like to put few drops on the pillow before i go to sleep. It’s great for relaxation.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Great quality and scent. I've tried both the Organic French Lavender and this one from this company. The scent of this one is spicy-strong, and the french one is flowery-delicate. You can try and combine both of them.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Pleasant smell and at a very good price. I use it both in the therapy bowl and for cleaning (I add a drop in the mop container)

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

The product didn't do much for me. Although I love the smell of lavender, I felt that the fragrance that this product exuded was too overpowering and didn't seem authentic.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Best lavender! I buy it again and again and use it a lot. My daughter use it for acne, at the moment it appears and it helps her a lot! I prefer the as small size so I can take it with me in my bag. Thanks to Aura Cacia for great products.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

Smells great. I will buy it again. I like this brand.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

great size and quality, benefit,great compozițional,natural,essential oil