KE

4.7
Based on 2,482 Ratings
1,996
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

After COVID my hair started falling out. I read that Lavender oil might help. So I rubbed onto my scalp and within a week or so I noticed my hair growing back stronger. Since Lavender is natural, I didn't have any worries that it would not be good for me. I even told my doctor and he agreed it might help. Just into several weeks of use, but I am happy!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Finally found a lavender essential oil smells good and natural. The scent doesn't go funky on diffuser like those I got from Am**on. Most importantly, I know the ingredients came from where I can trust. A quality choice for making your own oil blend. Gonna come back again.

Posted on Jan 29, 2023

It is such a wonderful smell, and so relaxing to use! I often use it to settle down in the evening or whenever I get stressed. It is a wonderful tool to have in your "tool box" especially in the current times. You can also add a few drops to a bath but with water at a premium, maybe a few drops on your wash cloth when you shower. Just lovely!

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

Aura cacia is my favorite essential oil brand. They are pure and unadulterated. They also smell more complex and full. I use lavender along with cedarwood and rosemary for my hair formula. It’s Dr Axe’s hair growth formula and it is really helpful. He also uses thyme but I think thyme is too strong.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Good, strong, quality lavender that I like to smell in my diffuser. I like the quality lavender like when I visited a lavender plantation and had lunch with lavender cookies, and lavender punch and picked lavender in the fields. This reminds me of that day that I was never so relaxed and chilled out in my life.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

perfectly excellent. it is more expensive than NOW foods (i think about double price), but i think it is very good value for money. Now's scent is in fact stronger but this one is very natural and long lasting. I feel very good using it and it gives me very sweet sleep.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Considered a “beautifying oil,” the quality of the composition benefit health of both the skin and scalp by balancing sebum (oil) production in all skin types. The use of this essential oil feel gently refreshing, uplifting, calming, soothing, grounding, and centering, yet not sedating. The natural scent encourages feelings of peace and harmony, while uncluttering a chaotic mind. Good size, age and package.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I really like the scent of this lavender essential oil. it is natural and has a soothing effect that helps me feel calm. I like its composition and the benefit I get from it. I use it on my temples and sometimes in my bath and also I sometimes will put it on clothing

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Learned about this brand from Google research about top and natural essential oil. I used this particular scent for my bedroom because lavendar is very soothing and calming. Our quality of sleep and relaxation hugely improved! I used a different brand previously but it was a little too tricky to purchase while buying from iHerb was very easy. The size is standard, 15ml but the shape of the bottle is very elegant. The packaging was very sturdy, delivery was quick and secure. Will definitely continue this brand and oil.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

I use only drop of it , it’s so pure and has strong scent of lavender, the size is small but you will notice that it’s last for a long time , what i like the most is the clean list of ingredients. I use it for my hair at the last step of my hair i just put one to two drops of the essential oil in bottle of water and rinse my hair so good for hair health ♥️ please like if u like my review ♥️