KE
4.5

4.5
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The oil is not too thick and suitable for daily use. i use it as a base oil for application of essential oils onto skin and it works perfectly. The smell is pretty neutral and there's no chemical scent in it. I got the 118ml and size is just right for home use or to bring out with me. Not suitable for travel as it is above 100ml limit.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

i use it with other oils, the quality of brand is good and package too, size is medium and it is benefit, i love the scent it moisturize your sensitive skin and nourishement your hair

aa9cc433-d768-43ea-bf23-4c5d00665c60
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

The composition of this oil is all about moisturizing and nourishing your skin. The benefits to my skin esp my legs is wonderful as I have dry skin and I use it most days and find the quality is there. The package is a plastic bottle and I would have thought that a glass bottle would complement the product better. I have not added my essential oils to give it a luxury treatment. The size of the bottle is good to handle and the oil will not age in this small bottle.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I use this oil as a makeup remover and I am happy with its moisturizing effect. The oil is not too thick and suitable for daily use.

Posted on Nov 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 18, 2023

Nice and not expensive jojoba oil. Have awesome moisturizing effect, I apply it to body and face.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023
2,509

Best Quality , size , packing and good I love it thank u

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Good quality oil. Very moisturising for my sensitive skin. Package is comfortable

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

fast delivery!! i bought this product several times before. i love the quality. packaging is also good. simple clean ingredients. will purchase again!!!

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

good base oil for my night routine where i blend lavender, frankincense and ylangylang. good for dry skin. feels refreshed the morning after