KE

4.4
Based on 1,235 Ratings
healthyskin
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

A solid product from Aura Cacia. The scent of Geranium in particular is really pleasant and not overwhelming. The quality of the oil, and its consistency, works well as a body oil for both moisturizing and as a massage oil. The size works perfectly - been a few months now and still working through it. Used it more over the drier, colder winter months.

such a fan of its smell. it's as comforting as they say it is, and i like the texture of this oil - not too thick or sheer. just about right. gonna try the other scents next. The plastic darkened bottle is also a great plus point as I live in a hot country so the oil wouldn't get rancid too fast. I appreciate that it is also plastic in this case, so it doesn't break too easily ;)

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

The oil is very nice it’s easy to use the size is fair reference to it’s price good quality, moisturize, it’s essential oil , you can use it at any age , the benefit will appear one you use it , relaxing oil , the smell is very good very soft and warm

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I bought it once for friend and I love the scent too so decided to buy it again. Perfect for skin / aromatherapy. I add a few drops to the aroma pod, together with sandalwood for sleep quality- works like magic. Friend adds a few drops to cream to sooth the skin. So really it can be used in many ways. You can use for a long time with this bottle.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Bojdek
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Perfect scent!!! Package size is compact, bur still will go a long way. I use it every day any time for any purpose. This is some high quality oil :)

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
2,742

Unique product. Quality is amazing, delivery speed is great. I highly recommend making a purchase on the site.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This essential oil is so good for my skin especially in the winter. The smell is amazing, will recommend it to everyone who have dried skin.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Great smell but unfortunately don’t stay long. Use it as a bath oil so I’m not sure if it feels to apply on skin. Oil seems lightweight so I probably would try it on areas like elbow