KE

a seoulful expat
Posted on May 15, 2022

I was very pleased with this hand soap. It has a great scent and seems to work very well. I've only used it a few times, but it leaves my hands moisturized and not dry or itchy. The quality is good and the size is decent for the price. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't bother it. I will be purchasing this product again. :)

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Smells great washes well! Good price too

Posted on May 1, 2022

love it

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

best for the pets,smell good,

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a pure lavender aroma. It's not too strong and won't stay in your hands for a long time, so you can use it normally even before preparing a meal. I use it in the bathroom, but it feels good with the scent of lavender. Efficacy with probiotics? I don't know (laughs)

sachi
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I have more opportunities to wash my hands, and I buy and use various hand soaps. With a fresh lavender scent, it has a high moisturizing effect and did not dry out after washing. The amount that comes out with one push is small and I have to push it many times, but I came across my favorite hand soap.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent wasn't my favorite lavender scent, but it wasn't too strong, so I didn't really care. It was nice to have a moist feeling after washing my hands.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I loved the size and the price, so I bought it

CULIACAN
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

Good product, it has a rich aroma and leaves your hands soft, I really liked it.