KE

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

It does smell of vinegar coming straight from the bottle and diluted in water, but disappears after the floor dries. No perceptible eucalyptus smell too, was hoping it will be more discernible. Bottle is small-ish, photo gives you scale with my hand holding it.

1f44cf98-b69a-4484-b99b-fcb58940c8c9
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!i will repurchase later!

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

The household is divided about the smell. I love the smell of eucalyptus and don't notice any vinegar smell at all, but others in the house think it smells like vinegar. I think it depends on how sensitive you are. I've always liked eating very sour and vinegary things - so I'm not sensitive to the smell of vinegar. While others in my household who dislike vinegary food, think it does smell like vinegar. It does the job though of cleaning without using harsh chemicals so will continue to buy it. I switched to this because I got concerned about my puppies paws. So knowing I'm using a non-toxic floor cleaner is a comfort. I think I've been making it too potent though as 1/2 cup (~118 ml) is supposed to be good for 2 gallons (9 liters). I've been using 1/2 cup in maybe 6 liters. So it's been finishing rather quickly, when mopping every other day. Will adjust the proportions accordingly and hopefully it'll last longer. I don't think I know anyone that uses a 9 liter bucket for mopping at home. It is worth the price.

The scent of this is mildly eucalyptus, I was thinking that it would be stronger. But it does clean well! I don't have many surfaces where I can safely use this, but I bought for the intention of cleaning the tub and shower room, as well as the drain board under the washer. It works best when used with warmer water.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I’m so happy that I’ve managed to find a non-toxic cleaning product to use around my small flat. Smells usually stay for a while after cleaning, at least now I can relax a bit more knowing this smell is not toxic!

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The smell is good and the size is appropriate. Easy to use and it's very useful! I will recommend to my friends and family.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

One of the best floor cleaners I’ve tried. I have super old tiled floor, and to my surprise it started looking fresher after several washes with this concentrate. Didn’t think it was possible. The only minus is that it takes quite a while to dry out compared to other floor cleaners. It doesn’t really bother me though.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

love it!!!! doesnt leave marka on the floor. smell is great. exellent product

a6e6e7aa-7d1e-4cb3-9656-5869a2eda657
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Floor feels and smells clean after use but some might not like the vinegar smell, which is much stronger than the eucalyptus scent.

dd68d33e-8548-4909-927c-1a279c764ff2
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Very useful for Household Cleaning, You can smell the vinegar more than the eucalyptus.