KE

ToryHoney
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I’m so glad iHerb carries this product. I don’t usually use bug sprays because I’m terrified of the conventional ones; they smell horrible and they’re toxic for you and for pets. This one smells fresh and minty so it makes your home smelling amazing, but most importantly the ingredients in it are natural and safe, and it does it’s job as a bug spray and I also noticed that it helps repelling bugs. I first tested with ants at my kitchen and it worked really well! I sprayed a little bit on my counter and found no more ants!! I also tested with flies and worked great too. I just don’t know if it works with roaches because I rarely see them. I love the fact that it clearly says on the package that it’s safe for pets, so I can use it with confidence with my cat being around :)

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Oh my god.. This is an amazing product. a must have if you babies and pets at home or you are allergic to other pest medicine This works like wonder and smells good too

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I bought it to chase cockroaches but it is not hot enough for them to appear in my home yet. But I read reviews that it worked and I am banking on that.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I use it in the kitchen on cabinets after cleaning with dettol. I don.t see any insect.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

finally i got pest remedy like this safe for my peta

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Great alternative to toxic sprays living with pets. It really works on pest!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

smell good but will leave a oil trail, hence do take note where u spray it otherwise it will be slippery

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is a great option for a natural bug killer. Seems to help, and I don’t have to worry about harmful chemicals.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I really like the smell of this product and find it a good deterrent without the chemicals.