KE

1,447
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Прекрасно!

Very fast shipping to my country Israel in just one week and was packed very well so nothing got damaged on the way.Everything as shown on pictures and described, in total happy with the order and will order it again in the near future.Excellent and not "heavy"smell,Nice and rich texture,Good Amount of the material aka the size of it,Careful solid package highly recommending to use it!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I am in love with this scent, so fresh and nice! This wash is soapy enough for the bottle to last for an extended period. I do not always use gloves to wash the dishes, but with this wash, it is not a problem since it doesn't leave my hands feeling super dry.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

This dishwashing smells really natural. It is not a very strong cleaner so you better use a sponge to soap it up first. overall it helps to remove light oil. If you're cleaning something really oily, you might need to clean it more than once. or wash it off with hot water to finish.

This is good quality dishwashing liquid. I like that it doesn’t contain harmful chemicals, as dishwashing liquid in tiny amounts end up in our stomach anyway. The smell of this product is very pleasant. The only downside is that it is watery and this way you need way too much product per one wash. The bottle is big, but it doesn’t last long.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is a great product overall. The concentration just isn't as much as I would like a product to be for washing dishes. It still cleans, you may have to use more with a lower concentration.

Shelly
Posted on Apr 13, 2021

I met this company quite by chance. I am vegan and use products that have not been tested on animals and are vegan. We do not have such a company in the country. Detergent for any purpose, unlike its counterpart is very delicate in its scent, leaves no stains. I bought all his scents lol.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

It does not make many suds and does not cut grease as well as traditional grocery store dish detergents, but works well enough to make it worth it for less toxic ingredients.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I recommend this to my mum and sister too. They just like it also ! Very good and reasonable price ! Will definitely continue using

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. I really like the ingredients and the fragrance.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Excellent cleaning with maximum benefits Safe of use for all dishes Easy to use