KE

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
מצוין!

Wow! So good.. I use it on top of an hot oatmeal or hot cake so it melts and that is a great pleasure. Really great product, probably the best of Atkins in my opinion!

802e556e-edef-49dc-be53-af337fd5eae4
9476a15f-39c9-4ef7-9b0f-ea74ab9002fb
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I tried this and the caramel nut bar for the first time and for my first experience with Atkins products. As it says on the boxes, the nut bars are snacks and these are treats. This is evidenced mostly by the size. These are bite-size chocolates that you can use as a treat, not so much as an afternoon snack. They tasted like normal chocolate caramels and I didn't notice any of the issues I was worried about (i.e. they didn't taste of pretend sugar and they didn't send me to the toilet like some pretend sugars are said to do. If you just want a little something I would recommend these. Besides that, I got it shipped overseas and I was happy that it arrived in a timely manner with no hassles.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is great both the taste and size ! When you don’t have time to finish a whole cookie or you are not that hungry this is the one to eat! Be careful cause it’s super sweet but I love it!! Will definitely buy again can’t live without it ~

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

If you put these in the freezer they have to be the best small treat you can get, unfortunately you just cant eat one, you have to have 2 or 3 they are so delicious. Atkins have the best quality low carb food you can get. The ingredients are all high quality.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Taste great like milk chocolate filled with caramel. The size is quite small though. So you will want to eat more than one or eat with other snacks. Suitable for low carb diet.

b4992df2-0599-4e5f-941b-bb12fd477836
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Nice gooey center and taste but the size is quite small. So Id make sure you snack on these only after eating a large meal or you'll be tempted to eat the whole box. Not the best to eat while heavily dieting because of the size and sweetness I think it amps up your cravings

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

perfect caramel chocolate! can't believe this is Keto chocolate! not too sweet, just perfectly sweet and yum. the caramel inside the chocolate melts in my mouth. just perfect size to eat after meal when you feel like having a dessert. I like it's wrapping one by one.

Posted on May 16, 2022

My favorite chocolate squares .They taste like real chocolate , sweet and with a creamy caramel filling. Good quality ingredients, each square is Individually wrapped which helps with portion control.I eat them when I’m on a low carb diet , but not only. I really recommend them.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I put these in the freezer and they are there for a small snack when I need a sugar pick me up. I love them.