KE

Posted on Jul 9, 2022
Amazing

Great taste and very good ingridients! It keeps you full for quite long because of its protein and fiber content. Perfect as a snack before or after training or a workout. Also just in generell if you´re looking after your fitness and try to keep a healthy diet. The bar size makes it perfect for traveling as well.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The taste is nice, as well as the consistency. They keep my blood sugar from spiking, so they're a treat I can indulge in instead of cake or cookies (big help with the diet!). I'm not sure why Atkins adds extra vitamins to only two of the flavors (this one and one other, though I can't remember which it is right now). If the vitamins don't matter to you, I think there are plenty of other flavors that are as good as this or even better, so don't worry if it's sold out and go find a different one. Enjoy!

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Attracted by the photo, I had no hesitation to try one. The snickerdoodle bar was not sweet as only 1 gram of sugar was contained. Lots of almond to give you a full mouth of chewy gratification! An excellent companion for those doing fitness or workout for dieting. Gluten-free is definitely a plus!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Atkins have many non-chocolate bars and I have tried them all. Still cannot distinguish amongst them. They are not bad if u want non-choco options, but given their taste similarity, just choose whichever is more value for money and lower calories.

393ce3eb-d6d7-4800-8806-6747aea79682
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

We really enjoy 'Atkins' bars. They are high quality and taste like heaven. This time we tried this flavor which didn't disappoint. Highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This taste great as a afternoon snack for those who needs to watch their blood sugar. It only has 1G of sugar. It has the perfect amount of sweetness in my opinion. Will be repurchasing this.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

You don't miss the sugar. The quality of these bars is great and the taste is more than satisfying. I like that I can add one of these 'on the run'.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I'm always on a low carb diet, this helps with my sweet craving with great nutrition values, yummy, light & filling ... never after taste like other bars

Posted on May 17, 2022

I didn’t know what snickerdoodle was, the bars are a good size and they do taste pretty good too, very sweet though. I buy Atkins products so I can still have a treat while staying on my diet

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

very nice and a wonderful snack without the sugar content. a slightly heavier Atkins bar so quite filling. not my top favourite but definitely right up there as a must have in my Atkins snack collection.