KE

Posted on Nov 9, 2021
Good

Very small as you can see in the image of the wrapper vs the real bar inside… I had high hopes of this based on the comments. Initial bite tastes strongly of protein but a good lemon flavour takes over as you chew. It has the consistency of a quest bar with some crispies thrown in. All in all I would rather buy a quest hero crispy bar for the price and macros instead of this. Not bad as a small dessert though once in awhile~

cc4fabb1-015c-4fbd-8d23-785ec5125d68
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

If you are a fan of lemon tart, don't miss this, give it a try. It's worthy of your money. I bought many boxes of Atkins in one go, choosing flavours I never tried and some that I love when the discount was on. This lemon tart is not sweet and gives a mild lemon flavour in your mouth. One bar is surely a good start in the day as breakfast.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

There are five lemon tart bars per box and they taste good but I think they are a bit too sweet. It’s good to have one when you crave for something sweet while going on a diet, though.

114c7a08-c8b5-46d2-ae05-6810dc02c8af
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love these lemon bars! The taste is delicious and I would have liked a larger bar in the package as it seemed to be just 3/4 bar vs a larger wrapper Anyway there the best and one of my all-time favorites. I will buy it again.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Tastes really good, like a proper dessert. The size of the bar is not too big, but still a really good snack to put in the bag

Posted on May 14, 2022

These bars were so good. I love having dessert at the end of the day and it was great having a low calorie sweet option that also had some protein and fiber. These were a great dessert substitution in my diet.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Being on a carnivore diet is difficult, and these bars allow me to do a "little cheat" without affecting my diet too much. I would love to also see some savory Atkins bars as well, rather than just sweet ones - but I will not hold my breath... :)

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

most of the lemon snacks i tries was with strong after taste, but not this one, i was surprised with the taste, loved it. just pay attention that the size of the snack is not that big .

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

no need to worry about extra sugar, most ATKINS product are using friendly sweetener such as erythyrol and allulose, so its safe for those who are insulin resistance 👍🏼