KE

Posted on Dec 21, 2021
Neuropathic pain relief

For anyone who has been refused the lidocaine patches for anything oher than shingles, these are a very good substitute. They contain 4% lidocaine vs the 5% in the V.... patches. They have provided me with a good night's sleep which has evaded me for the last 3 years due to neuropathic pain originating from my sacroiliac joints and lower back. You can wear them going to bed and take off the morning after so you get a few hours awake as well functioning without pain. I would highly recommend.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I ordered these patches for my dad to help with his back and knee pain. He said they helped a little bit but it wasn’t a drastic change. I won’t be ordering them again.

51878c2a-6ef0-4a47-9a55-0866dd2e82d9
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Pain reduced. Quickly and lasts more than 10 hours. Delighted to find them after being stopped lidocaine patches from NHS after new regulations . Help sacroiliac pain quickly. I would reccomend them to anyone with continuous pain..

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

it contains 5 sealed bags each containing one patch. it has no smell at all.

7b427923-9490-48a6-aa67-67cffb729bee
42e03ba7-6d3d-4277-bce4-016d83001de7
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Little bit disappointed in this product it does not stick for very long or very well to your skin and once it does neither my husband nor I experienced very much pain relief at all, honestly I think their creams work better.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Local relief and numbing to the pain without the discomfort of heat or cold sensation that other patches offer.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Works better than hoped. Patches are big but I cut to size needed

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Very helpfull, easy to use, large size

Posted on May 18, 2022

Good stuff hard to find but expensive too.