KE

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Good

I found it a quick and effective way to massage the skin and dispense lidocaine into the skin when not wearing Lidocaine patches. The application dims down my neuropathy when not using the patches. Although the soothing aneasthetic affect it must be said is not as substaintal as when wearing a Lidocaine patch. In short its good as a portable inbetween patches substitute; it helps a bit against my shoulder capsule areas neuropathy that plagues me daily.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is great! The roll-on dispenser is so good I am happy when I ordered another pour out version it did not arrive. Because this is so convenient to use! And the quality is always there.

alina-yamamoto
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love the added lavender oil in this. This is so great to have with you, since the roll-on makes it so easy to apply. A travel must have!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Use it for div. pain. Especially for my back pain and for scatica. Takes the worse pain away. The muscles relax again. The size of the package is just right.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Providing me with relief from brachioradial puritis qhich gas been driving me crazy at night itching my arms. Very gappy customer.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I haven’t tried it properly yet but I was worried it’ll be sold out so I hope the quality is good

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have tried so many products but this one really works for me. So easy to use.

UmmaGumma
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Good product. And can feel the difference after using this. Will continue to use.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Great pain relieving liquid in an easy-to-use roll-on bottle that my daughter especially likes.