KE

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It has a light scent. Made of high-quality ingredients. The packaging is good, can easily apply it and the size is good. I'm applying it daily to get the maximum benefit of it.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love castor oil at night because it really helps loosen the glue on my lashes from wearing falsies all day, plus it’s great for my lash health

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It's a little tricky to get a handle of at first but even a little bit of oil goes a long way. Also, the fragrance is not too strong as it can be with other oils.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

It leaves your hair very strong i mostly mix it with voconut or almond oil for hair

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I don't really enjoy applying this product onto my hair as it's to hard to distribute all over my hair, and each time i apply it my fingers seems to pull off some hairs since it is so thick. I think it does a good job of hydrating very dry hair though!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Good quality, size and package

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

There was no benefit to using this oil. It smells horrible and is so thick that it doesn't move from hands to my wet or dry hair.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

The oil of good quality is the oil that has been grilled and has a faint smoky smell. In the past, the oil that my grandmother rubbed when she combed her hair into a bun tasted very much like the oil I used to massage my knees with this Yulan.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent for heavy oily hair, do not overdo the scalp, an unpleasant smell

3579aeed-0bc1-43aa-9908-05a19732a596