KE

Sophia
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I just started using the As I AM brand and so far I am very satisfied with their products in terms of quality and performance. I bought 3 products until now: the Leave-In Conditioner, the So Much Moisture hydrating lotion and the Moisture Milk Daily Revitaliser. I am reviewing each one separately. All 3 products work wonders on my curly natural long low porosity hair. I was looking for protein-free moisturising hair products to combat frizzy hair and to repair the hair damage caused by proteins overload and I think I have found them! The Leave-In conditioner has a smooth consistency, it is easy to apply, it smells lovely to me with its sweet scent and doesn't leave any stickiness. I dry my hair naturally and it becomes so shiny with soft curls... I really really love this product. It is now one of my favourites! The bottle will last me a while as I only need to use a little bit to moisturise my hair. If my review helps, please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks.

i have wavy hair with some frizziness. i tried the leave in in morning after i shampooed last night. i found out this leave in give me structure for my hair while keeping it soft. it is a perfect balance for wavy hair. also it keeps the natural volume of the hair. it does not have irritating ingredients. the package is easy to use and the size os generous. i am happy. i also jave the kids jelly whoch is good. maybe i try the shampoo as well. edit: after some hours the hair look voluminous and wavy with no frizz. i am still happy.

dd12906e-c538-4658-a58f-939b344fcc02
149e7748-928e-4d6c-b1fb-156cb7fb9548
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The smell is fantastic! Who loves coconut will be happy with this product. I tried it on almost dry hair and on wet hair straight after shower. I would recommend the second way. My hair is really soft shiny and smells gorgeous. A couple small drops totally enough don’t apply too much! Please like if was useful 🌸

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I’ve been always using heavy products for my fine curly hair, and always been unsatisfied, either my hair is defined but lacks of volume, or frizzy curls with volume. After using this leave in conditioner my curls are softer, bouncier and smoother while keeping the volume. After using this product, I immediately ordered two more bottles. My curls love it.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I have tried a lot more expensive curly hair products but THIS BRAND!! OMG! Incredible effect on my hair! I'm really impressed. I want to try everything from this brand now. Leave-in conditioner makes my hair shine, soft, untangled, and moisturized. It has a nice sweet scent. Awesome quality for such a good price.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

This leave-in conditioner is perfect for my hair! Moisturizing, quite light and not overweighting, which is important to me, because I have wavy to curly hair (2b-2c). The smell is divine, a sweet of smell of vanilla with citrus notes. I feel like it enhances the curl a little and the strands are very soft after using this leave-in conditioner.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

First time tried this product. I use it on wet hair after washing and leave it dry a bit to continue with styinlg. My mom has a bit curly hair and she just put a small amount of product and leave it dry naturally. And she doesn’t need anything more. The composition has a lot of natural oils and scent is like my mom says “luxury product smell”. It also works for sensitive scalp as mine and it moisturize hair making it looks healthy! Recommended with heart ❤️

Sam
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The leave-in conditioner is the best of the products I've tried from this brand. It has a smooth and light consistency that spreads easily throughout my curly hair, making it easy to coat every strand. After a shower, I comb this into my hair before wrapping it in a cotton headwrap. I let my hair dry a bit so it's not dripping, and when I take my hair out of the wrap, it's smoother, softer, more moisturized, and smells nice. I plan on buying this again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My hair type is 2b / 2c and this leave in works perfectly for it! It's not heavy nor does it weigh down my hair. I squeeze out about a coin size amount and warm it between my palms first then running it through my hair using my fingers. It tames my frieze, leaves my hair soft, and tangle free too. Definitely will repurchase!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Okay I could literally rave about this product forever !! I recently discovered I have low-porosity hair, and it’s been such a struggle to find protein-free products my hair actually likes. Let me tell you, if you have struggled with frizz before, THIS IS IT !!! My waves have never looked healthier !! My wash days were hit or miss, but now every wash day is successful !! The scent is a little annoying at first, but you never smell it in your hair and honestly, the benefits outweigh this one issue. A little does go a long way, so don’t use too much or it could cause a little buildup on the scalp and hair