KE

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

The best prebiotic I have taken, the food for my gut microbiome. it helps in my constipation . Now every morning, it is easy for me to go to the toilet.

Carrie-Carrie
Posted on May 11, 2022

This product selectively eats bad bacteria and in doing so, transforms that into food for the good bacteria that should be living symbiotically in your gut. The delivery was quick. The product had a recent mfg. date. Really helps. Highly recommend. I felt better in 2-3 days.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It increases the bioavailability of any other probiotic that I take. It’s helping to heal my leaky gut. I can feel the difference if I don’t take it. I would recommend it to those who want to reduce gut permeability.

kbeauty
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

this wonderful supplement helps increase the efficiency of your probiotics. it was advised by nutritionist i trust. i took it together with saccaromyces and with women raw probiotics. i feel very good, gases and bloating reduced. i recommend this supplement

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Small I size which is great but hard to tell if they are working. I'm taking them only with candida flare ups and with other probiotics

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I purchased it but to scared to use it as phages are vireses. Using soilbased probiotics and they seem to help with streps. The company doesnt list what phages they use. Some phages can be harmful

Posted on May 2, 2021

This is extremely good for tummy problems and digestion / bloating. The first dose worked! I am ordering the larger bottle and will keep taking. This is a trustworthy company that does the research but I wish they were more specific of exact ingredients since it is so expensive. I will not switch for a cheaper prebiotic or probiotic because this worked so well immediately with no problems at all.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Do not see any effect, not good nor bad. Used it for constipations. I believe that product is good only we dont have much information about phages.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

It was prescribed by our nutritionist to my son who is having adenoids problem