KE

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great product, not too weighty for my fine hair

Katya greenblog
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The composition is decent, without sulfates and silicones, the components are mainly softening and moisturizing. Not solid oils! Even dry hair does not need solid oil. Balm texture is not thick, light non-greasy consistency, odorless. My hair is just dry, overdried with highlights, this moisturizing conditioner is very suitable for me for styling my hair. I distribute it between my palms and apply it to freshly washed, towel-dried hair. It is very important not to overdo it, otherwise the hair will look stale and unwashed. Then I dry it with a hair dryer. If the balm is not overdone, then the hair will look smooth, shiny and well-groomed. I recommend!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

It's a dense cream, white, moisturizes a lot, you have to be careful not to put too much on it, otherwise the hair gets heavy. If you use the right amount, it's perfect. My hair is fine and wavy. It has no smell.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Smell and good quality even the size of the package