KE

Posted on May 16, 2022
Perfect for PMS

It's perfect for me during PMS because my progesterone rises and I produce a little more sebum than normal. I used the Wei brush and spread it over my face, decolletage, upper back, and arms. Wasn't drying at all, nor moisturizing for that matter, my skin was just clean, balanced, and fresh. A pleasant relief from the usual blech feeling during PMS. Happy treating yourselves, ladies!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The very first minute I put this on my face, it started burning. I was anxious if it was going to irritate my skin, as it is very sensitive. But nothing of the kind. My skin lookes as if after a beauty routine in an expensive beauty centre. 👍

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

very comfortable pack, easy to use. I had damaged itching skin area and after 1 week of use all symptoms are gone. No smell' valuable pack

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I’ve used it for a while now and it seems to make my skin look soft and clean after each use. It’s easy to remove using a konjac sponge, but sometimes i use a cotton pad with a toner afterwards to make sure it’s completely removed.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Mask is not good for sensitive skin( I felt burning on my face.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

the face look radiant after using.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

It really cleans the face deeply , if you have sensitive face it may become red for few minutes

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

After using it for twice, I have severe allergy, full face with blush point, very itchy . throw away …

Posted on Feb 21, 2022