KE

Based on 1,771 Ratings
1,242
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
8,501

Quinoa is gluten-free, contains high fibre and protein. It’s a healthier alternative for rice:) My mum likes mixing it with rice from time to time

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
3,817

Nice. The quality is excellent. The product is just great.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022
2,093

Wonderful.Delivery prompt. The packaging is super, high quality, dense. I recommend to buy.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
2,764

Marvelous. I'm happy to be able to buy such quality products. It came quickly. I recommend.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Everyone knows Quinoa is good for diet. And I put this into my rice while cooking. It is easy to cook. Cannot say it tastes good or not, it depends on how good you can cook.