KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 15, 2022
Long-lasting, natural scent

I alternate between buying this candle and the Mrs. Meyers lavender one. I think this one has a more authentic lavender scent, and lasts longer (albeit it is a tad bigger). Very pleased with this one, and I love that it is made from soy. When shopping for candles, I only buy soy and prefer naturally scented ones like this.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,286

Ideal quality. Super product. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Got the 1st lavender candle as a gift. Loved it so much and bought different aroma to try. They leave a long lasting smell in the room which I like. Decide to buy a bigger one so that I can burn longer. Loved it so much bought a few more for my sisters and friends.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is my second purchase. First time I tried several small pots of the same brand and I like this lavender scent most, so I bought 2 jars of this big one. Good smell as ever, burns very smoothly and clean, and is indeed a very big jar with natural scent. Absolutely worth the price, better than many luxurious brands which use artificial scents.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I am giving a tentative 5-star for this. I have their orange/lemongrass scent, and it is lovely in the bathroom, or any living area. While beeswax would be ideal, I find soy to be the next best, and this hits the mark. Nice size for the price, and the jar is simple but pretty.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I will start saying that I am not a lavender fan but this candle has been a good ally. The scent is great because is not overwhelming. I also love that is made with natural ingredients. I feel like this scent has helped me to relax my body before bedtime.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

The cap of the jar is made by metallic not glass as showed in picture. this doesn't affect the quality of the candle, I think. overall the package is really nice, compare to the price I have to pay for it, can use as decoration stuffs as well. what I love about this product is it was made from 100% soy wax, natural essential, which doesn't cause headache like other chemical fragrance. The the scent is great, I may buy it again, or will try different scent.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

love the scent of it, isn't too over powering with lavender and is really soothing . bought the smaller one last time so chose to buy the bigger one as a gift for my friend :)

3f09de63-885d-411b-b41b-dfc186986c5e
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

the scent is stronger when it's packed in the small tin. it gets a bit difficult for it to burn towards the last bit as the wick did came out and some fixing needs to be done. will order the small tin instead though the bigger size is more value for money