KE

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
Good

The face mask has good patterns. Small package size, which is also a benefit, because it fits easily into a handbag. It has a citrus scent that I personally don't like but this is just individual preferences, we're all different in this case) I keep sheet masks in the fridge because they are refreshing. This mask moisturizes and slightly refreshes the skin. Liked the effect.

GigiTan
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I've tried a lot of masks, and this one is by far the best. After utilising one, the outcome is shown. Afterward, all of my dry areas feel really smooth and my skin feels like baby skin.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Ariul: brightening, mild exfoliate, and control the production of sebum. Great value for money and effective. My skin was clear and glowing from the first use.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

It smells nice. I used it before make-up in the morning. It didn't irritate my skin but it did moisturised my skin. Not a superp product. But it's packaging does look pretty.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love it. I got it quickly I'll order it again next time

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

So good brand. Its work and smooth ur skin and you try after touch ur face feel its work . Definitely will suggest you take

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Wonderful mask. Lemon is great. Quality super good!!!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Lemin mask. Cool quality. Using it every day!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Great refreshing mask! I like it.