KE

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
2096

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This ointment provides excellent relief for itchy rashes and skin conditions that irritate the individual. It is fragrance free which is suitable for those that do not like scents or prefer a plain ointment that does its job well. The quantity is not a lot but then you do not need a lot of it to be effective. Use it sparingly and when needed to provide that much needed relief.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Unless you want to avoid using anything hormonal, this itch relief cream is a good choice. I have a very allergy and irritation-prone skin. I’ve used it for my rash caused by sweat and sunlight, and it all went away quickly within a day or so. I find it pretty convenient. The cream is thick and moisturising.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Finally I got rid of dry spots on my face. I've been using ceramides, trehalose, cica, aloe, glycerin, etc, nothing helps as much as this.

fa803eff-1d5a-4d1d-8fd7-27051a92bd60
21f9646b-c748-4512-9c58-94e38b42a131
de024f30-4792-483e-ab09-003cc94c4727
3d2c1a3a-dca9-457c-888d-ec780dd1ddf4
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I have like a rush in some places , especially in dry weather, this product is very efficient, no smell I really recommend it. the quality is good compared to many other products I tried.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Long-time aquaphor fan and this product does not disappoint. My family and I suffer from dry itchy skin that sometimes blooms into rashes and this product has done wonders in helping to heal these dry patches! This will be a permanent addition to my household ointment stash.

NooraM
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Very effective for minor itching like insect bite or rash, also my husband have allergy and he stopped itching after 10 mins from using this. Highly recommend