KE

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I really like using this cream. It is lovely and dense, I feel that it is hydrating my skin very well during the day and night. I use it in the morning and before going to bed. I am just over 52 and this cream is working well for me.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Another great product from my favorite brand. I’ve already finished another eye cream with bakuchiol and decided to give a try to this one. I absolutely love this product. I usually use this at night before I go to bed. It leaves my eye area feeling soft, moisturized and it does not irritate my skin. It helps to prevent fine lines and puffiness.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This eye cream is absolutely brilliant! It's works to reduce wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles. I see the changes after a week of using and so happy for that. Highly recommended!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It's a nice soft and delicate creme. eyes area felt nice after use although it might take me a month or at least 3 weeks to get a visible difference .no scent or additional perfumes .it moisturizes the eye area for multiple hours

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

The surrounding of my eyes are more moist then before, seems like it’s doing the trick .keep my hopes up to see it’s sticks

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I have been using this for about 2 weeks and like the results. I am over 60 so miraculous things can’t be expected however it does a good job keeping the thin skin around my eyes hydrated. Also, a small amount goes a long way.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Good texture, very hydrating, so maybe it will be too rich for the summer...but we have to see. Also, congratulations to Andalou the cream is odorless!!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Very good eye cream but it isn't perfect for me. Maybe it is too heavy for my skin type so I use it at night.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Use it for whole face. Notice wrinkle fade away and improve my skin complexion significantly. Another great quality product by Andalou