KE

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
¡Excelente!

This cream so far is my favourite. I live in Spain and the sun makes your skin a bit rough even with using a sunscreen. This cream changed the texture of my skin to smooth and more even. Very pleasant texture almost without any scent, well absorbed wuthout leaving a film on your skin. I bought this cream because of Retinol component and it works!!! Even my aestetitian gave me a complement for the texture of my skin, but the only change in my routine was this cream. I use it both day and night at the moment but definitely use a sunscreen during a day. In summer probably would change it only for a night use. Highly recommended for aged skin.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Much heavier in texture compared to Lift and Firm from Andalou Natural. But you still need to apply a serum if you have a demanding skin. Not recommended for winter use as it's not rich enough. This plant based Retinol is safe to use but I can't apply on my neck area - felt itchy on neck area

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Lovely texture for this cream, light and creamy. The scent is OK, not wonderful. I have two issues: The jar instead of a tube as a jar is the worst packaging for contamination from the fingers. If the manufacturer uses a jar, please provide a small spatula to dip in the cream.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Its a great product! First time trying, and even though it’s slightly heavier cream as compared to Andalou Argan Stem Cell Recovery Cream, this Rejuvenating cream has kept my skin moisturised and smooth.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Had used several years back with great satisfactory then I went through other items ....and returning again. Still giving me great satisfaction...feel like it got better than before.....happy to use again

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Not too greasy easy to apply I love the mild scent

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I like very much this cream! It is light and pleasant on your skin. It smells good and moisturizes very well!

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

always the most reliable brand. high quality - the texture is soft, not greasy, suitable for all ages

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I like the smell and the texture. Use it as a day cream.