KE

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Hemp cell Dreamy night cream

I love this product so much! It really helps soften and hydrate my skin overnight. I used it for 1 week and noticed a marked improvement in my skin's texture. Also, it doesn't contain any alcohol, something that is in most skin care products and is bad for skin. Has a nice scent too, no strong perfumes here.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This is a really luxurious product- great value, generous amount of product for the price, and very effectively addresses dryness. I put this creamy moisturizer on my driest skin patches during the winter season, and it did wonders for my skin texture. No overpowering scent, and you can definitely use it every day if your skin is dry or the climate where you live is drying. Layers fine with other products.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Iam using both the day and night cream as I love the scent and the texture so much. It’s the best cream I ever had. I highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great product used for a while ! Great moisturizer. No scent .like it's from hemp

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It smells amazing and is so soft on my skin. I love that it’s not thick and it absorbs really well!!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

an excellent moisturizer works great at night time and very smooth on sensitive skin

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I'm enjoying this cream along with the companion Happy Day Cream. Love that cannabis is included.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Second time I've bought it as my skin enjoyed the first so much - and it lasted well

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Feel's great, love the scent

5b18f9e2-b6dc-4107-bbed-8a0c4a1b2cfe