KE

Posted on Jan 11, 2022
Very gentle cleaner but does the job right

Nice ingredients, no SLS or other harsh detergents. I use it as a second step in my routine, after cleaning my face with oil. Doesn't make my skin (sensitive & combination) dry or tight. One pump is just the right amount to wash your face. The scent is lovely and not overwhelming.

Nice flavor, citrus refreshing and energizing, perfect for the morning routine. Gentle cleansing, no irritation and suitable for the sensitive skin. But I disliked the dispanser and texture - it doesn't generate the good foam, foam is weak and liquid. You need to press twice and therefore it will not last long. Cleancer is mild, without harsh surfactants but I think it is related to the poor package, because I had another mild foaming products with the better texture and foam.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Love all andalou! I love their foams and I tried all of them this was a new flavor for me and I loved it. The only downside is that it runs out pretty quick, maybe 2-3 months max.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Wonderful natural extracts, however was quite stripping for drier skin; for more oily skin would be great. The smell is quite strong. Beautiful texture and great bottle to reuse due to the design (the dispensing tube reaches to the bottom and the resulting texture is lovely and economical).

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like it a lot and It doesn’t dry up the skin

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Andalou naturals is my favorite brand. This foam is so light and gentle and does a great job to remove dirt without irritation. It's perfect!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

my mom loves it. will reorder again.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Love this brand! This is very pleasant and “plantie” smelling. Gentle cleanser leaves skin clean and soft.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The foam is gentle and has a nice smell.

Posted on Jun 29, 2021