KE

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

At first use I was a little put off by the smell but as I used it I found that I loved it I love Patchouli and after it lathers and washes off the beautiful smell gently lingers . I was pleasantly surprised how much I like it, it definately grew on me and has a nice bewitching type of scent, definately wonderfully different

Posted on May 26, 2022

This is a wonderful shower gel. The scent is calming and a great stress reliever. I just ordered my second one. It has a great consistency by not being to thin and also not thick and goopy. It is one of the nicest shower gels I have ever purchased. Very impressed.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Lovely fresh scent. Cleans really well and has safe ingredients to use on skin. Great value. Would definitely recommend

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Once I discovered this brand, the whole family has been hooked. This is one of my favorite scents. Clean and refreshing.

gentle shower gel! with a mild scent of herbs. I didn't notice the notes of the patchouli though. it washes the skin very gentlely.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The gel brings beauty and well-being)))) This is the opinion of the manufacturer, and I do not argue)) The gel is not thick in consistency, it foams well, it is easily washed off, does not leave a film, cleans well, does not dry. Stunningly aromatic! And mint, there are flowers, very nice. After washing, the skin is soft and smooth.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Pleasant aroma of mint and basil, gel texture. Refreshes well.