KE

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I was skeptical that I would like the scent. I really love patchouli, but find it often heavy handed and overpowering. With the addition of basil and mint the scent of patchouli was balanced perfectly. I was truly delighted with the fragrance. The lotion also smooth my skin and makes it feel silky. I will definitely purchase this item again!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I love the way this feels! I have always had dry skin and most moisturizer just sits on top without soaking in. Great subtle scent as well. A most nourishing and appreciated addition to my daily ritual

hilltophealth
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

What a find and on sale. Really like this lotion even though I bought solely for ingredients. Works well and absorbs. Some andalou lotions do not absorb into my skin.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is the best body moisturizer that I'v purchased. I love the light scent. It's perfect for everyday use. This moisturizer is every bit as good as a high price product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is the only lotion I've used for 6+ years lol. Best smell, perfect texture, great moisturizer without being sticky and gross. 10/10 would recommend for people who do not like fruity or floral scents.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I liked it. Slightly strong smell, then it is no longer audible. Well moisturizes. Absorb quickly. If you like the smell of the components, feel free to buy.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Excellent product and recommended Good smell, a pleasant feeling on the body and above all - the ingredients are high quality and clean.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

The CannaCell line addresses my aging skin issues and brought the rough skin on my arms back to smooth and supple! The scent is great, too...just a touch of patchouli!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love the smell and texture