KE

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This product is great. Zinc plays an important role in cell metabolism and the stabilization of cell membranes. It is an integral part of many enzyme systems in which it is either a coenzyme or an integral part of the enzyme, zinc belongs to the class of vital substances. The body of an adult contains about 2 g of zinc - the highest concentration is observed in muscle and bone tissues, liver, pancreas and prostate, but zinc is also found in all other tissues and cells. Zinc Gluconate is better absorbed than other forms of zinc. Recommended!

Zinc is one of the key minerals required by the body. It is important for immunity, and is generally deficient after viral infections. Zinc deficiency can also lead to aberrations in taste and smell. The enzyme carbonic anhydrase requires Zinc to remove carbon dioxide from the blood in the lungs. Zinc Gluconate is a good way of getting enough of this vital nutrient. These tiny pills are easily swallowed and should be taken after food. Taking Zinc on an empty stomach can cause nausea in some people. Zinc is also key for maintainig good skin, hair and nails. Quercetin enhances the uptake of Zinc for people seeking to mitigate the effects of viruses. Highly recommended, and agood value product. Buy it.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The product is excellent and I wish you could make the other products I purchased of smaller size tablets or capsules. My husband and I taking this product as a daily supplement to substitute zinc in our diet and to support our immune systems and it has been very satisfactory.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Great result on my irritate or rough skin, become smooth

7cc068fd-6b25-4df1-8c4f-a702dbe5413c
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great! I took this brand for the third time, then I'm satisfied . Nice packaging , great quality, and 4 months supply. I recommend .

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I took this brand for the first time. I am satisfied. nice packaging. Quality is nice. 4 mounth supply. Hope ingreedient work.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great way to get bio-available zinc. Easy to take.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Fast delivery and good quality.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Helps the immune system, and protect against sickness.