KE
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good price and good packaging. I use daily 2000 FU capsule of nattokinase to clean my arteries. There have been studies that it can also dissolve blood clots and improve blood flow. It is particularly useful to help Dupuytren's Contracture, a connective tissue disease, if taken with boron 3 mg daily. I am not giving medical advice. The medical studies are readily available to research. Thumbs up!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Previously I used Doctors best Nattokinase but it was out of stock, so I ordered and tried this one. Works just as good or even better to improve my circulation and energy levels. Can really feel the benefit. Size is small and quality of ingredients great. Taste is neutral. I would recommend!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The price was right and so far the product seems to work. It will take me a bit longer to make sure that it maintains the progress I have made in breaking down fibrin from a past surgical procedure (causing all sorts of problems). But so far, so good.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I think Natto is an everyday NATURAL essential for the ones suffering from vein deseases. I take it year round to keep my blood healthy as much as it’s possible

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I bought this product for my sister. She really likes it. She uses it to keep her blood flowing and avoid blood clot. I will try this brand when the one I am using is done. That is all I can say for now.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Started taking this and so far, I feel really good. I read good things about it, so I'll make it part of my regular supplement regimen. I take a number of things for stress and hair loss and other things.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I think its a good product as I used to buy same from the different company and it was really pricey. I must admit this one is good and not expensive.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Smelly a little bad. I don't feel any improvements so far. It may be nice to take but no must to an normal person.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Blood circulation has improved,andthe general level of alertness has improved .

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

My aunt takes this for her cardiovascular system, and she feels much better!