KE

Posted on Jul 10, 2022
Good

I searched a proper dose was 1000mg for insomnia but it was too much to me. Maybe 200~300mg was the best. So I cut them and eat. In my case when I have it before sleep, in the morning I feel headache. So after wake up, and then have it.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This isn't a supplement that aids sleep immediately. We found that we had to take it for over a week before its insomnia-combating effect kicked in. In the long run, though, it is one of a number of useful supplements for those who suffer from aging-related insomnia.

If you take a tryptophan with Vitamin C and Vitamin B, in order to break the blood-brain barrier and help the neurotransmitters you are aiming to help, it really does help with falling asleep and depression. I stopped the Prozac gave it a few days carefully to get out of my system and resume tryptophan as I had years before. It's great quality and price. I take these for minor insomnia and for depression/moodiness. It help with sleep even better when I take with melatonin. Note: you can't just think take the pill and it's magic, you must have a bedtime routine. Tryptophan is an aid in a regimen of good sleep habits to help you overall. And it's a good replacement, for drugs and their side effects.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This is a great product. it helps me have a deeper sleep and I wake up full of energy!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I sleep better with L-Tryptophan than melatonin. Works great.

findcount
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

fantastic value for money - amazingly, it's more worthwhile than pure powder !............just cut the pills in two as 1000mg is too much

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product at a great price. I love taking this before bed every night.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Extremely satisfied with the calming effects of this pill. Helps me to calm down & sleep well. a really quality item.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Part of my regular 'sleepy time' routine now. Very helpful

Posted on May 6, 2022

Happy with this product so far. Good quality and size.