KE

CynWatt
Posted on Sep 20, 2021
WEIGHT CONTROL MANAGEMENT (Over 40)

Berberine or coptis chinensis is one of the most widely used herb in traditional chinese medicine. It is an alkaloid extracted from plants. Berberine has an anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects. It helps to stabilize our blood sugar and maintain the cholesterol level within the normal range. Research shows that taking berberine is as effective as taking metformin. I'm not diabetic. But since taking berberine 1 pil everyday, i noticed my weight has stabilised. It does not spike up easily & swiftly like it normally does. I believe berberine helps to lower blood glucose and reduce insulin levels, resulting in a more stable weight. This is not a miracle weight loss supplement but it will make the journey somehow easier. Significant weight loss should be combined with healthy eating, intermittent fasting, exercise and good rest.

c74ffe6d-8e75-4fad-8248-9f872f70d169

Use this instead of metformin. As metformin has several side effects like diarrhoea, metallic taste, fatigue and many more. berberine didn't just help me with these side effects but also my metabolism is great, I take one capsule in the morning and one capsule at night I recommend taking this 20 minutes before your food it works well as my insulin doesn't spike up due to PCOS. highly recommend Dr Amna Raees Khan OBGYN

56e9278a-3c16-4033-a658-178371cba88e
Posted on May 25, 2022

Berberine is said to regulate blood sugar and decrease insulin resistance; make insulin production more efficient. It is also purported to help regulate blood pressure. One can benefit from taking it even without a sugar or blood pressure problem. I notice it improves a sluggish digestive function even with a healthy diet. It has to be swallowed with food as the capsule has a bitter taste. I feel it is a good supplement to add to my regimen.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I bought it for my mom who has diabetes type 2. It works.Berberine doesn't have side effects Metformin leads to(fatty liver and vitB12 d3ficiency). She takes Berberine;1 caps 3 times a day before meals at least 30 min.Please like my review if it's helpful

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Our Doctor told my husband he needs to start taking Berberine two times a day to help reduce his sugar levels, strengthen the heart, reduces cholesterol, and it works as a natural antidepressant besides so many other benefits. This worked out best to be able to get the correct amount by taking 2 per day / 2 times a day with meals. Cost wise, this seemed like the best deal as well.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Berberine is my must have , the secret pill of lazy weight loosing. Taking 500mg after each meal .Feeling great, loosing weight, slowly, but loosing . Slowly, because not following diets and no any sport, maximum from sofa to the bed . Please first talk to your Healthcare professional before taking any supplements.

Posted on May 31, 2022

So I was a little sceptical about this supplement but the fact that my mom has diabetes and I sometimes feel an uncontrolled hunger or a sudden and rapid lack of energy throughout the day, I decided to try to control blood sugar. I saw an improvement and I was surprised that these pills do control my appetite and I don't have an urge to eat all I can see. I am able to somehow control the diet.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I really like this berberine but it seems like the capsules not that full like the other one I used to order from the other company. However I do hope to be ordering again very soon Hopefully, because the price is good and I believe it works on lowering my blood sugar.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I have been taking Amazing Nutrition Berberine for about two years. This brand was recommended by Consumer Lab as a "best buy" due to its quality and price. The benefits of berberine include being good for your gut and helping to control blood sugar spikes.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

No matter how much or what I eat, my weight stays low. I gave a box to a friend who has a serious excess weight, and he reported that he was finally able to lose a serious amount of pounds.