KE

• S
Based on 1,666 Ratings
1,022
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The taste of this is good, not very sweet but with a mild chocolate flavor. I prefer the original almond flavor but this is also good. I think the packaging is much too small and wish it came in a bigger size but it was delivered to me well and intact. I was half expecting the biscuits to be cracked when it reached me but it travelled well. I'd order this again. It pairs well with coffee.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The flavor's pretty dark chocolatey imo, and I love it. Very crunch, and it's pretty addictive but all the chewing from extra crunchiness feels like it satisfies your snackiness within a few of these. You end up eating less but still satisfied with the sweeet dark flavor left in your mouth!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

If you want a very healthy dessert to accompany your tea or coffee then I recommend you buy this light, super crunchy biscuit. The almonds and raisins add just the right amount of sweetness without any cholesterol or saturated fat or added sugar. I haven’t found a comparable dessert to this one. Enjoy this without guilt!

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Very nice and I could not stop eating it. If you are on diet do not buy it because it is quite sweet. But I just like it so much. Good to serve with black coffee. Refresh your mood. Cheers!

c0b9d158-1d3f-4b86-971c-ca89ae0d0879
d940e711-385f-4b4f-9ca7-e69a06ff7528
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Almond is a low glycaemic food known for its high nutrition value. The combination of chocolate with biscuit ingredients makes the final product superb. If sultanas or lightly roasted sesseme are added, older people need not worry about breaking their teeth.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Don’t buy too much at a time as they would be soft and not fresh quickly. This is what good food without weird chemicals look like so I am happy with it.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

So great flavor and taste, love the ingredients, a bit small size of package, that’s why need to order more packages, great snack idea

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Perfect combination of almond and choc, i couldnt stop myself from eating this. This is so nice, it's crunchy and chewy. Definitely will repurchase again. Thanks for the good packaging, i received it without any crash.