KE

SBeers
Posted on Aug 24, 2021
Great ingrdients.

I've been using the Chamomile version of this product for several months, and this one is just as lovely. Great for my hands before bed, even in the summer. It goes on a bit thick, but my dehydrated skin soaks it in. When I use it on my face, it is best when applied on top of a lighter, more watery moisturizer.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Ingredients and composition is great, packaging and size is great as well. Gentleness and scent is good, quality and benefit is good as well. Use it for my benefit and doesn't have any reaction, like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Good organic ingredients. Absorbs really fast and not greasy, does not irritate the skin. Put after a bath, damp skin helps to moisturize the skin even better and the tiny nozzle makes it very easy to control as you do not need much. Like what you hear, Please click "Like". Hope you have a nice day : )

2ea8d062-6a34-4bb6-a93e-6befbd9ce301
todleroni
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Great cream. Feels nice on your skin as well as the kids. Moisturising and nourishing

Posted on May 3, 2022

I ordered it by mistake, wanted the soap, but it was nice surprise. its creamy, not sticky

Posted on Apr 5, 2021

It's a great body lotion for adults too. It's not greasy, absorbs really fast and give your skin the right amount of moisturizing. And it's organic and cruelty free. What not to love!

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

I really like this creme! The consistency is really rich, the scent is mild. i used it for my hands and it really hydrates and helps with dryness.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good body creme but I don’t like the scent

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Slightly thick consistency. Quite absorbable.