Page 1 - Reviews - Ageless Foundation Laboratories, UltraDerm Gold, Natural Collagen Booster with Patented BioCell Collagen, 60 Capsules - iHerb
KE
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I loved this product. There was a noticeable reduction of wrinkles and my skin looked amazing. Im taking collagen powder now though and I prefer not to take so many pills. I didnt notice any improvement to my joint pain. Easy to swallow. Take on an empty stomach away from food.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I see the effect when I take this on my facial skin, which becomes plumper, and also on my joints, which are increasingly less creaky. Just remember to take these capsules with a fat-containing meal to reap the benefits of the resveratrol.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

First time trying, skin feels firmer and clearer after two weeks’ usage.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

very good collagen my skin look brighter after 1 bottle now on 2nd bottle will keep continue to buy . thanks seller.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Bought for wrinkle and lines for eye area and forehead. Took it but not sign of minimising the wrinkle. Anyway will still continue with the supplement to observe.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This was recommended by my gastroenterologist. A bit pricey, but worth it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Best product I recommend because in not have harmful chemicals with fare price

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This product is the best. I have noticed a huge difference in the quality of my skin since I have started using it.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This was ordered by my friend And I think she likes it also

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

god quality, a big expensive though. i'd take it again if it was cheaper