KE

CynWatt
Posted on Oct 16, 2021
ENHANCE RADIANCE & IMPROVE SKIN TONE 💕

This serum has a combination of Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid (AHA + BHA). I have oily skin type, so i apply this serum 3-4 times a week, at night on my face, neck and chest area. I then layer with vitamin C serum and moisturizer afterwards. On my tretinoin day, I will skip AHA BHA serum as it may be too irritating to my skin. Find the frequency that works best for your skin type. Normal to dry skin type may suffice with once or twice application weekly. AHA and BHA works better on my skin than abrasive scrubs (causing irritation to my skin). With regular application of this serum, I can visibly notice it evens out my skin tone, reduces dark spots, fine lines & wrinkles on my face. No more clogged pores, dull, dry flaky patches and fewer breakouts. Skincare are now better absorbed since my skin does not have thick layer of dead skin cells. Most importantly, I always slather my face, neck and chest with high SPF every morning. .

670d24c7-0ba3-4e6b-952a-a96c0d556b0d
2240a6dc-70ff-4c99-bdc7-35853c08e10b
750f0523-cc73-430d-894d-d89fc96fb843

This product is really good . I haven’t used it for 1 month yet that I have noticed a change on my skin. My skin feels more soft and the pore looks smaller and clearer. I use it alternatively with the same AC Vitamin C serum! I definitely see a change on my make up. But it is a bit strong so be careful to use it every other night first, as you will feel some tingling. Give it a try! For that price, you will feel amazed like me. Thank you IHerb for helping save $$ from very expensive skin care

f6c924c2-b81d-496f-8915-55613eda34c3
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I’ve read that glycolic acid helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks so I decided to give it a try, I apply it after my shower before bed and I wash it off in the morning and then I apply Retinol cream from Advanced Clinicals, I will continue like this and update later.

dbac66fc-7e61-4189-8335-c3fb4d26f3df
31a87023-86f1-4873-aed0-7624059c557c
890531b2-3638-48cf-a290-c82c95163731
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

i love this product, i have oily skin, I use it twice a week at night it made my skin so smoth and radiant i noticed difference from the first use. my blemishes are fading after using this, i didn't experience any redness or irritation, it spreads easily and absorbes quickly, you need to apply a moisturizer afterwards because it's a bit drying and don't forget to wear sunscreen the next day that is IMPORTANT. if you have dry skin use it once a week. it is good quality product with good composition. (if this helep u give a 👍).

50609d80-b2cb-4602-ade5-b806629c6cd6
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Amazing quality and good size for the price. It has a light texture, easy to apply with the use of pipette applicator. I am 37 years of age with sensitive acne prone skin type, and I use this product every other day. It stings at first but doesn’t seem to irritate or cause redness.

1d141dc2-00d7-4428-a56e-7ef0ad85c9a3
Posted on May 24, 2022

Take my advice! Add 2 drops to you dry clean hands and then massage it to your dry clean face and see the miracle the next morning! I use it only at night as my skin is sensitive and you can’t expose your skin to the sun while using it!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Super big, it can last for months. At first it stings, but the skin grows into, mine started reacting after about 1 week. I saw that immediately after applying my skin is smother and brighter. On the long term, i see that my skin is healthier, my pores are less visible and smaller , and less redness during the day. Should be included in every skin care routine. Just at first you need to introduce it slowly to your skin.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I bought this as an alternative to Jan Marini's Bio-Clear lotion, which I've used for years for acne and skin texture issues. JM is really great but expensive, hard to find and the packaging is awful for the price. This is nearly the same composition and a fraction of the price. Works great on both acne and texture. You might want to start slow in case you find it drying, but I have very oily skin and it's not a problem

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

It works! I’m 34, have combo skin, with enlarged pores. Have been using this serum for the past 2 weeks. On the first night after applying the serum it tingled a little bit. But that was it. I’ve been applying it every other day. And my face looks more polished, fresher and tighter.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I am really impressed with Advanced Clinicals as a brand. They offer simple but effective products, the sizes are generous and the prices are very affordable. Only thing I don't care too much are the dropper bottles, the novelty has worn out. The Ordinary really changed the skicare game and now we have so many other brand offering reasonably priced skin care actives and treatments, too bad that they adopted the dropper tops too. 10% Glycolic Acid has AHA, BHA and also milder Phytic Acid in it. Some of the brand's other products are quite strongly scented, but not this one luckily. I use this to brighten and even out the skintone and improve the texture. It's quite mild and does not sting (but other skintypes might be more sensitive or not so used to acids, so please use with caution at first) and of course not a miracle worker. You might get instant results but to really get the most of it, it needs to be part of a routine.