KE

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Very interesting combination for really wide spectrum of discoloration on the skin. salicylic acid cleans the pores, azelaic deals with fresh post scne scars, kojic works well on some melasma spots, lactic acids delicate exfoliate the skin. for the time being I'm very satisfied.

67b879c5-03c3-4b60-98bb-0b8e4d19c020
223d217c-f785-4333-8591-5744d7efbb31
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

The product does wonders! I am a 60 years old woman. If you have ever done laser to an aesthetician to fade dark sports, note that this product gives same results but the procedure is slower and milder, which I think is very good for the skin, comparing with the more aggressive laser burning. The results are the same. You need to have patience, use daily and wait. You wont see results right away. I tried it only locally, every night, on a really dark, intense and persistent spot with the help of a cotton bud. It took me 20 days to completely get rid of it. The spot became darker and darker, because the acids burn the upper layer of the skin. Finally the skin in the area of the dark spot became more dry, like dead skin and peeled off. New and fresh skin appeared underneath. I really could't believe it! Amazing results!!! And since it is summer in my country, I use much sunscreen locally on this spot, because the new skin is very sensitive, it is like baby skin and it will easily get sunburn and leave dark mark and eventually go back to square one. I haven’t used it on my whole face and I don’t intend to. I have many scattered spots on my face (not that dark and intense as the one that peeled off with the help of Admire My Skin, Ultra-Potent Brightening Serum) and the brightening product I use on my whole face which also really fades dark spots (no peeling), it is the CeraVe Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Treatment. I will always keep these two products in my toiletry bag! Also, I would like to clarify something about the product I am reviewing, Admire My Skin, Ultra-Potent Brightening Serum. I was confused at first, but I figured it out. This product doesn't contain hydroquinone as a brightening ingredient any more. It used to contain hydroquinone (I think 2%), but not any more. Instead, it contains Synovea 1% (as written on the package). On their site they describe Synovea as "the gold standard clinical ingredient for addressing melasma, hyperpigmentation and age spots". I have also bought their retinoid, the Admire My Skin, Clinically Effective Retinoid Cream, with no complains, I think it is nice.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Just started using it. Result yet to see in few weeks. But i can tell the quality is good. Only that the scent is a little bit weird and it stains on my clothing.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but I can clearly see how it is brightening my skin and diminishing my freckles. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I think it is working. It’s not like bleach. It will help you with your pigmentation slightly. It definitely helps with acne too.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

It is really work for my skin

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

way too strong for my face.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Product name and description Different product Hydroquinone is listed, but it is a brightening serum that is not hydroquinone. This is amazing because it contains ingredients that are more than four times as effective as hydroquinone. It's a type that doesn't usually peel off with retinol or peeling (sensitive skin), but it makes me fluffy. So it's very stimulating, so be careful.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

I have not received results yet. But its use is convenient, its texture is gentle and absorbs relatively quickly, so if you want to use it on the body, then you can wait a few minutes until you feel ashamed and wear clothes over it, it doesn't get dirty. I will update later on the results in the meantime give a like 🙏🏻