KE

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

A lovely retinol cream for sensitive skin. The cream doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin or leave it dry. It comes in a handy pump container, that distributes enough cream in 1 pump. The cream blends into my skin without leaving any oily residue. I apply this cream at night and I notice my skin is more firm and bright the next morning. Highly recommended for sensitive skin types, that want to try a retinol. Will repurchase.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I have been using this product the cream and the serum for a few months now and I can see an incredible difference in the lightening of the spots on my legs and under my eyes. I have tried multiple products and nothing really worked till this.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great night cream, odorless and light. Love the hyaluronic acid in it. As with any retinol product, it is best to use sunscreen during the day.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

this cream is amazing it really work, from first application my skin felt fresh bright and rested it retuxurise the skin without any irritation. it's so gentle on skin with no greassnes feeling it obsarbs very quickly in skin though I have oily skin. absoulotly recommend it. hope iherb brings the rest of the product of this brand as it seems really works. I will defiantly buy iy again.منتج رائع بمعنى الكلمه فعال من اول استعمال بخلي البشرة د مرتاحه ترطيبو ممتاز مش دهني ابدا حتى للبشرة الدهني متلي ما بحسس ابدا مع العلم نسبة الراتينول عالي كنت خايف يطلعلي حبوب أو يحسس بس بالعكس خلا البشرة مرتاحه رح كمل استعمالو وشوف ازا بشيل التصبغات.

c0afe564-5cd6-4b6c-8059-f3bb53b23207

My review does not contain any medical advice: it solely express my views and experience with this product. First time I buy from this brand and I am really pleased with my purchase. This product is effective but also gentle on my mature, sensitive, combination skin. It leaves my skin fresh, taught, moisturised and feeling very comfortable. It has a delicate scent, it is easy to apply and it is quickly absorbed with no greasiness at all. I really really like this cream and I will buy again. If my review is helpful to you, please give me a thumbs up 👍 - Many thanks!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is a great retinol cream! I love it, it is very thick and luxurious. A little goes a long way, it absorbs well, and it has some great ingredients. Its thicker than a serum, so I like to use it over my other serums, so I can get a mix and match effect with my products. I'd definitely recommend it to anyone! But I have to use it for longer period to see a significant result.

bluebug
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I like the ingredients in this cream but it really haven't affected my skin at all after using it for several months., I use it every night before I go to sleep and nothing. I got it for acne and over all skin appearance.

Thutrang
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Good: value, packed, fast shiper , smell so good , exp 2023

09a835ca-13f4-4bc3-8f35-392a508c50b6
0bda3f20-34a3-4edd-86d6-9ec749adf74d
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I would rate this product the same as some of the more expensive retinol creams on the market.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021